| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goztepe in February is cool at 5.9 °C (42.62 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.4 °C (48.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3.2 °C (37.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in February is 6.2 °C (11.2 °F).
- The weather in February is marginally dry. Only 66.9mm (2.6in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 10:03 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Goztepe February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Goztepe, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Goztepe:
- Varna, Bulgaria - 274.3 kms (170.4 miles) NNW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) NW
- Edirne, Turkey - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) WNW
- Istanbul, Turkey - 9.3 kms (5.8 miles) NW
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 271.9 kms (169 miles) W
- Bursa, Turkey - 80 kms (49.7 miles) S
- Canakkale, Turkey - 247.6 kms (153.9 miles) WSW
- Limnos, Greece - 349.1 kms (217 miles) WSW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 177 kms (110 miles) SW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 298.5 kms (185.5 miles) SW
- Mitilini, Greece - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) SW
- Izmir, Turkey - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) SSW