| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Goztepe in July is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.2 °C (82.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.5 °C (65.3 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.7 °C (17.5 °F).
- The weather in July is droughty. A paltry 19.1mm (0.8in) of liquid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 14:23 long and the longest day is 15:04 long with an average length of 14:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Goztepe July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Goztepe, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Goztepe:
- Varna, Bulgaria - 274.3 kms (170.4 miles) NNW
- Burgas, Bulgaria - 225.4 kms (140.1 miles) NW
- Edirne, Turkey - 232.1 kms (144.2 miles) WNW
- Istanbul, Turkey - 9.3 kms (5.8 miles) NW
- Alexandroupolis, Greece - 271.9 kms (169 miles) W
- Bursa, Turkey - 80 kms (49.7 miles) S
- Canakkale, Turkey - 247.6 kms (153.9 miles) WSW
- Limnos, Greece - 349.1 kms (217 miles) WSW
- Balikesir, Turkey - 177 kms (110 miles) SW
- Mytilini, Lesbos, Greece - 298.5 kms (185.5 miles) SW
- Mitilini, Greece - 297.9 kms (185.1 miles) SW
- Izmir, Turkey - 322.5 kms (200.4 miles) SSW